Why Select the Online Master of Management Information Systems (MMIS)?
A decade ago, taking courses online and earning a degree were still relatively new concepts. Today, you can earn your degree online from countless sources. So what makes the Georgia College online Master of Management Information Systems program different? Why should you Make Your Next Move with us?
Online Master of Management Information Systems: AACSB accredited, Affordable and Convenient
Why Consider the MMIS?
The online hybrid format of the Master of Management Information Systems (MMIS) program blends asynchronous online learning with required synchronous online sessions scheduled from 5:30 to 8:15 pm EST approximately one night every other week of the semester. These synchronous sessions are conducted using WebEx and allow you to meet “face-to-face” with your professor and classmates from anywhere in the world.
- The MMIS program offers courses in areas such as business analytics, enterprise resource planning, project management, database and emerging trends.
- This 30-semester hour program can be completed in less than two years.
- This degree aligns with the required knowledge for the Certified Information Systems Auditor exam, making the MMIS degree a smart choice for those interested in a career in IT auditing.
- Future opportunities in information systems are without boundaries: new fascinating technologies create new challenges and keep the field interesting.
- A background in technology is not needed for the MMIS.
- Completed Application for Admission
- Official Transcripts of all previous work
- Official GMAT or GRE test scores
- GMAT/GRE waivers based on significant professional experience and undergraduate performance are accepted on a case-by-case basis.